Kota Kinabalu, or affectionately known as “KK” among the locals, is a vibrant coastal city with breathtaking sea views and great local food derive from the harmonious and multiculturalism people of KK, Sabah.
Home to some of the world's best sunsets with access to the most exciting island excursions within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park cluster of islands including Manukan Island, Mamutik Island, Gaya Island, Sulug Island and Sapi Island.
Kota Kinabalu is renown for being the home to world class golf sanctuaries, contemporary shopping centres, renowned handicraft markets, abundant dining experiences and entertainment selections.
While Kota Kinabalu continues to move forward with its urbanization, the city retains much of its beautiful surrounds including plush rainforest walkways and sea views layout. With its intoxicating beauty in the sounds of nature, songs of birds, whisper of the wind in the trees and the tranquil sea and white sandy beach - Kota Kinabalu is a favourite destination all year round.
Common operating hours around Kota Kinabalu is between 10.00am to 10.00pm. While right across the hotel is the handicraft market which opens daily from 9.00am till late and fresh markets open 5pm till late.
Various main ATM machines kiosks are also conveniently available within walking distances and shopping malls around the area and accessible up to midnight.
Be close to the heart of Kota Kinabalu with Le Méridien. Located at the doorstep of the Waterfront, handicraft and fresh markets.
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- HSBC Banking & Finance
- Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Borneo Images Gallery
- Jesselton Port (to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park)
- Kinabalu Golf Club
- Mari-Mari Cultural Village
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Petronas Headquarters Office
- Sabah Golf & Country Club
- Sabah Urban Development Construction - Real Estate
- Shell Headquarters
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Sutera Harbour Golf and Country Club
- Tanjung Aru Beach
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park via Jesselton Port
- Likas Maternity Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Sabah Medical Centre (Queen Elizabeth Hospital II)
- University Malaysia Sabah
- University Technology Mara
- University Tun Abdul Razak
- Gaya Street Market
- Imago Shopping Complex
- Karamunsing Shopping Complex
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- Warisan Square Shopping Mall
- Wisma Merdeka Shopping Mall
How To Get Here
©Some photos in this page are copyrighted and owned by the Sabah Tourism Board.