Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens, Sinsuran, Kota Kinabalu, 88000, Malaysia
Phone: (60) 8832 2222
4.2/5 (509 reviews)
UNLOCK KOTA KINABALU WITH LE MERIDIEN
Discover Sabah’s Rainforest City Kota Kinabalu through new perspectives with Le Méridien. Located at the doorstep of Kota Kinabalu's famous waterfront and vibrant markets, shopping complexes and business districts; Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu overlooks the stunning South China Sea.
Gateway to Malaysia’s Borneo, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu unveils newly refurbished rooms and renewed spaces. The hotel’s newly transformed lobby and newly refurbished rooms unlock a refreshed arrival and welcome experience that is enhanced by the opening of three innovative dining and entertainment venues.
Discover a passion for life and life’s sweet rewards in our personalized services. Uncover compelling, signature cuisines at our chic new restaurants and bars and enjoy extensive fitness and leisure facilities throughout your stay. For more dining offers, click here.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Stay Four Nights, Get Last night FREE
Choose to unwind your weekends over great comfort, creative cuisines and breathtaking sea views! Enjoy late checkouts, sunset drink, parking and breakfast with extra bed. Spend your holiday with us at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu! Newly Refurbished Rooms for Urban and Vista rooms*.
Book this offer now and receive:
- FREE Sunset drink per stay at the pool bar
- FREE Parking
- FREE Extra Bed
- FREE Daily Full Breakfast at Latest Recipe
Rates starting from MYR 350++ per room per night. For stays till 18 December 2016.Book This Offer
All in Breakfast + Dinner Offer
Indulge in a complete stay with us when you book this breakfast and dinner offer! Newly Refurbished Rooms for Urban and Vista rooms*
Book this offer now and receive:
- FREE Daily Buffet Breakfast at Latest Recipe
- FREE One Time Buffet Dinner at Latest Recipe
- Minimum two (2) nights stay is required.
Rates starting from MYR 370++ per room per night. For stays till 30 October 2016.Book This Offer
Reinterpret Family Time
Explore Kota Kinabalu with your family through sights, sounds and senses or simply take some time off together with us with this Le Meridien Family Package. Newly Refurbished Rooms for Urban and Vista rooms*.
Book this package and receive:
- FREE Extra Bed
- FREE Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 adults at Latest Recipe
- FREE LEGO® for kids under 12
- Kids under 12 eat free from the kids menu at Latest Recipe
- Late check out
- FREE Discovery Guide
- Second room at 25% discount
Rates starting from MYR 400++ per room per night. For stays till 30 September 2016.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 509 verified guest reviews
88%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Le Meridien welcomed us well and with an upgrade at 1230 am! Check-in was excellent! Breakfast was good every morning with plenty of choices. They have a tour desk with competitive prices. The night market was just outside our window, so convenient, but with no sound penetrating into the room. There is also a mid range mall The Centerpoint behind the hotel with lots of eating places. This is where the locals shop. I always like going to the locals' places. There was a row of restaurants at the waterfront area very close to the hotel. Very good thai food there! The hotel allowed us to leave our luggage upon check-out so we may visit Sapi island for the day. Very convenient. Highly recommend this hotel in the city as jump off to the islands and the mountain.
- Featuring newly refurbished rooms
- Check in time is 3PM
- Check out time is 12 noon
- Free WIFI / Internet in rooms & public areas
- Located within the Kota Kinabalu Central Business District
- Located 7.7 KM away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) / 15 minutes drive to the hotel
- During 2016, there will be ongoing upgrading works on guestroom floors of the hotel. Work is scheduled for Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm and from 10 am to 6pm on Weekends and Public Holidays. All efforts will be made to keep noise disruption to an absolute minimum. Please contact the hotel for further information.
- SPG Category 3
Refuel and replenish your body with our brand new four restaurants and bars. Explore the all-day dining Latest Recipe, and the authentic Tuscany Italian restaurant Favola, or simply unwind over coffee and cocktails over at Latitude 05 with magnificent views of the sunset and the South China Sea.
- Azure Pool Bar & Cafe
- Latest Recipe
- Latitude 05
Hours Of Operation
Modern and Contemporary Meeting Space
Indulge in total contemporary conference spaces at our new Grand Ballroom or rediscover meeting rooms that can be crafted and designed for a variety of meeting arrangements overlooking the South China Sea.
- Weddings, meetings and functions
- State of the art lighting and AV system
- 13 meeting rooms between Levels 3 & 6
- 900 square meters Grand Ballroom
- 1,300 square meters Meeting Suites @6
The common operating hours around Kota Kinabalu is between 10.00am to 10.00pm. Right across the hotel you can find the well-known handicraft market which open daily from 9.00am till late. There is also the newly opened IMAGO shopping malls and other shopping malls are minutes away from driving from the hotel.
- Mari-Mari Cultural Village
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park via Jesselton Port
- Imago Shopping Complex